- About HHR
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check their submission’s compliance with all of the following items. Submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines. Please note that all citations must be formatted according to the Author Guidelines prior to submission.
1) The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
2) The submission file is in Microsoft Word.
3) Where appropriate, URLs for the references are provided.
4) The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
5) The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. It is of particular importance that references are formatted as endnotes that follow HHR style.
6) The submission includes author name(s), affiliations, and contact information.
7) Research involving human subjects, human material, or human data, must have been performed in accordance with the Declaration of Helsinki and must have been approved by an appropriate ethics committee. A statement detailing this, including the name of the ethics committee and the reference number where appropriate, must appear in all manuscripts reporting such research.
Please submit all manuscripts to the editors at HHRSubmissions@hsph.harvard.edu.
Papers in Press
The Cholera Epidemic in Zimbabwe, 2008-2009; A Review and Critique of the Evidence
Nicholas Cuneo, Richard Sollom, and Chris Beyrer