- About HHR
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check their submission’s compliance with all of the following items. Submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines. Please note that all citations must be formatted according to the Author Guidelines prior to submission.
1) The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
2) The submission file is in Microsoft Word.
3) Where appropriate, URLs for the references are provided.
4) The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
5) The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. It is of particular importance that references are formatted as endnotes that follow HHR style.
6) The submission includes author name(s), affiliations, and contact information.
7) Research involving human subjects, human material, or human data, must have been performed in accordance with the Declaration of Helsinki and must have been approved by an appropriate ethics committee. A statement detailing this, including the name of the ethics committee and the reference number where appropriate, must appear in all manuscripts reporting such research.
Please submit all manuscripts to the editors at HHRSubmissions@hsph.harvard.edu.
Papers In Press
HIV and the Right to Health in Colombia
Corey Prachniak and Jimena Villar de Onís
Transforming Policy into Justice: The Role of Health Advocates in Mozambique
Ellie Feinglass, Nadja Gomes, and Vivek Maru
Reproductive Health Policy in Tunisia: Women's Right to Reproductive Health and Gender Empowerment
Nada Amroussia, Alison Hernandez, and Isabel Goicolea
Terminal Patients and the Right to Refuse Medical Treatment in Argentina
Martín Hevia and Daniela Schnidrig
Advancing Global Health and Human Rights in this Neoliberal Era
Harvard FXB Health and Human Rights Consortium Student Essay Competition:
Human Rights, Law and Abortion in El Salvador
Lessons from Jonathan Mann: The Ten Commandments on Multidrug-Resistant TB
Health and Human Rights on TwitterMy Tweets