- About HHR
Amy Goodman of Democracy Now! reported on the situation in Haiti yesterday. She spoke extensively with Dr. Evan Lyon at the general hospital campus in Port-au-Prince about the lack of supplies and the misconceptions about security in Haiti.
A transcript of this segment can be found here.
Dr. Lyon was also interviewed yesterday on Here and Now.
Papers In Press
Reproductive Health Policy in Tunisia: Women's Right to Reproductive Health and Gender Empowerment
Nada Amroussia, Alison Hernandez, and Isabel Goicolea
Harvard FXB Health and Human Rights Consortium Student Essay Competition:
Human Rights, Law and Abortion in El Salvador
Lessons from Jonathan Mann: The Ten Commandments on Multidrug-Resistant TB
- To Choose Peace is to Choose Health
- Human Rights Remain Critical to HIV Responses: Health and Human Rights Call for Papers
- NHS ruling addresses inequality in access to medicines
- Discrimination against Roma populations to receive special attention in Health and Human Rights Journal
- Panama Papers, Human Rights and Health: What are the Links?
Health and Human Rights on TwitterMy Tweets