- About HHR
Health and Human Rights accepts submissions for consideration in our Perspectives section. Please refer to the following requirements in preparing a Perspectives essay.
- The maximum word length is 2000 words.
- The essay must be well-written, in clear and idiomatically correct English.
- The argument put forward must be clearly articulated, with an obvious connection to the right to health.
- The essay must have relevance to a wide international audience and extend beyond a description of your own organization’s work.
- Any assertions and claims made in the essay should be documented and referenced.
Perspective essays will be blind peer reviewed by one external reviewer.
We encourage readers to submit items for inclusion in the Health and Human Rights blog. Submissions should be 800 words or less, and should clearly articulate a debate or opinion that is relevant to a current topic in the broader media. Blogs are not linked to any one particular issue of the journal and are reviewed by the editorial committee.
Health and Human Rights on TwitterMy Tweets